- Top section can be water-filled or sand-filled
- Top section available in red, white or orange. Enquire about additional customisation options
- Heavy black recycled base
- Compact stacking for easy transport and handling
- Designed and manufactured in the U
Plastic Construction Barrier
Features & Advantages
Separating public & traffic
The StrongWall barrier is heavy-duty, robust and strong. This system provides safe access for pedestrians through highways and construction works.
Heavy base and anti-tamper
The 18kg base, made from recycled plastics, weights the barrier for strong stability. The walls interlock to prevent being dismantled or tampered with.
Disability Discrimination Act Compliance
The new DDA base, originally developed in the U.S.A., is a winning solution for wheelchair users (according to research Oxford Plastics conducted at the University of East Anglia, 2017). Position StrongWall Barriers with the flat side facing pedestrians to maximise walkway space and access.
|Quantity / Pallet||18|
|Colour||Black & Orange|